This article is for WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
Send webinar reminders by text message or voice call with a Twilio SMS integration.
Important: Record an audio message with your reminder and upload it to the internet. To add the recording to your webinar reminders, you must be able to get a direct MP3 URL for the uploaded file.
- Required: Integrate Twilio
Add a Voice Call Reminder
Open a WebinarJam or EverWebinar event for editing:
- Go to Notifications > Reminder notifications
- Under Last minute notification, click Add call
- Voice calls are not available for any other reminder or notification type
- A reminder email is configured by default. To send only a voice call reminder, delete the email.
- Enter a direct URL to a hosted MP3 file with your voice reminder and Save
- Last minute notifications are sent 15 minutes before the scheduled webinar session. The timing cannot be changed.
- Only one voice call reminder can be configured per webinar.
- The audio file must be hosted on the internet and accessible via a direct MP3 URL.
- Enter a phone number and click Test call to ensure that your integration is working correctly.
Was this article helpful?