Complete this billing action in the self-service portal.
Each Genesis Digital product is sold as an individual recurring subscription. You may have a bundle subscription that includes both WebinarJam and EverWebinar or you may have separate subscriptions for each product.
Depending on the subscription type(s) you have, you may need to cancel more than one individually.
To cancel, go to your account profile:
- Click on the Profile icon in the top right corner of the interface.
- Click the Billing tab.
- The window displays your most recent Order ID number and a button to access the self-service billing portal.
- Click the Go to self-billing button to launch the self-service portal.
- On the portal login page, enter your account email address and the order ID number shown in your account.
- The Order ID can also be found in any payment confirmation email or in the top right corner of any invoice.
- Locate the subscription(s) you want to cancel
- Remember, there may be more than one!
- Click Show Details and the X icon to stop all future billing
- If your subscription renews on an installment plan, please contact the support team before canceling to ensure access does not close prematurely.
- After canceling, your subscription will appear as “Pending Cancellation” until your prepaid time has been fully used.
- Access to the product will remain open until the original date of your next scheduled payment. If the subscription is pending cancellation, access will close on that date and you will not be charged.
If you need help with your subscription, please contact the billing support team.