Add UTM parameters to a webinar URL
Add UTM parameters to a registration link to track information about conversion sources.
- In Webinars, find the webinar you want to track
- Click Your links
- In the Attendees tab, copy the Registration page link
- Add UTM parameters to the end of the URL manually or with an online UTM builder tool
- Repeat this for each place you will share the link (in emails, on social media, etc)
- Share the modified registration link(s)
Attendees who register through the modified links will be stored in the webinar’s registrants list with a record of the UTM parameters that were in the link they clicked.
Example of a UTM builder tool from https://utmbuilder.com/
Click Build URL after adding all parameters to generate the final URL with UTM tracking capability.
- UTM values cannot be sent to WebinarJam with an API call.
- If an attendee registers to the same event twice with the same email address, the UTM values captured the first time will be saved. Additional registrations will not overwrite existing UTM values.