This article is for WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
To integrate a third-party SMTP service, open your account Profile:
- Go to Integrations > SMTP Integrations
- Select your provider and enter the required credentials to create a connection
Required credentials vary depending on the service, but most require an API key and a valid sender email address. Get the API key from your account with the SMTP service. Double-check the information–the values must match exactly.
- SendGrid: API keys
- MailGun: Where Can I Find My API Key and SMTP Credentials?
- Postmark: What are the Account and Server API Tokens?
- Elastic Email: API Settings
For help finding your API key, reach out to the support team that serves your SMTP. They will help you navigate your account!