This article is for WebinarJam.
It is recommended that webinar presenters and moderators enable cookies and third-party cookies in the browser used to broadcast a WebinarJam event to ensure that all functions of the webinar operate correctly.
Webinar attendees are not subject to any cookie requirements and can view an event regardless of their cookie preferences.
Learn how to find your cookie settings in:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. Please update to Microsoft Edge instead of using an old version of Internet Explorer in order to ensure support for your webinar.
Google Chrome (Windows and MacOS)
In Google Chrome:
- Go to Settings > Privacy and security
- Click Cookies and other site data in the privacy menu
Safari (MacOS only)
- Go to Preferences > Privacy
Note: Apple no longer updates or supports their Safari browser for non-macOS platforms. Use of the Safari browser on a Windows-based PC is not recommended for WebinarJam events.
Firefox (Windows and MacOS)
- Click Settings in the main menu
- Go to Privacy & Security and adjust your privacy settings to enable third-party cookies
Microsoft Edge (Windows and MacOS)
- Go to Settings > Cookies and site permissions
- Under Cookies and data stored, click Manage and delete cookies and site data