In this article we’ll discuss various parts of the Moderator Control Panel.
The Control Panel
The Control Panel (as shown below) is the center of operations for your moderators.
The first of the three boxes visible (shown below) is dedicated to chat. From the first tab (Chat) you can chat with attendees, and edit/delete their messages if needed. The second tab (Q&A only) shows only the messages marked as questions. A response there will be marked as an Answer.
Click the three dots next to a message and you will see the user’s name, email, and options to:
- Edit their comment
- Delete their comment
- Reply to them in private
- Broadcast their comment to everyone
- Invite them to join as a presenter in the live room
- Ban them from the live room
If you are opening the Control Panel in EverWebinar, this will be the only box available. In addition, since each attendee is in their own room (separate from anyone else watching), they will not see the chat from other attendees. However, if you chat in the lower field your message will appear to anyone watching. To prevent confusion, it is best to reply in private to any message.
The next box (shown below) is dedicated to live elements like polls, offers, videos, files, and slides. Each of the preconfigured live elements can be controlled here, or new ones can be created on the fly.
The final box lists your current attendees. The tabs on top filter the lists into all Attendees, only those who purchased, and only those requesting to speak live as a presenter.
At the bottom of the box, you can redirect all attendees to a URL of your choice and resend email notifications to registrants.
The top bar in white (shown below) displays, from left to right:
- The current number of attendees
- How long the webinar has been live
- How many attendees have been in the room for each 5 minutes (shown as a graph)
- The current attendees compared to the peak number of attendees
- The number of sales made
- The total revenue earned
In the upper right are two icons (shown below). One shows if you are on or off the air (live streaming or not), while the other is for additional settings. Clicking that icon, you can:
- Restrict chat messages to public, private, or both
- Display or hide the number of attendees
- Allow or block attendees from requesting to speak live
- Change the position of the live webcam thumbnail
- Change the size of the webcam thumbnail
Add New Presenter
Just to the left of these icons (shown below) is listed each of your presenters. Clicking the + icon allows you to add a new presenter with their name and email.