Complete this billing action in the self-service portal.
Each Genesis Digital product is sold as an individual recurring subscription. You may have a bundle subscription that includes both WebinarJam and EverWebinar or you may have separate subscriptions for each product.
Depending on the subscription type(s) you have, you may need to update the payment source more than once.
To update the credit card for subscription billing, go to your account profile:
- Click on the Profile icon in the top right corner of the interface.
- Click the Billing tab.
- The window displays your most recent Order ID number and a button to access the self-service billing portal.
- Click the Go to self-billing button to launch the self-service portal.
- On the portal login page, enter your account email address and the order ID number shown in your account.
- The Order ID can also be found in any payment confirmation email or in the top right corner of any invoice.
- Locate the subscription(s) you want to update
- Remember, there may be more than one!
- Click Show Details to check the status of each product shown in the billing portal
- Click the credit card icon to see the last four digits and expiry date of the saved card on file
- Click the pencil icon to update the payment details or add a new credit card
- Option: Click the pencil icon next to a scheduled payment to edit the card
- Repeat the update process as needed for any additional subscriptions