WebinarJam and EverWebinar security
While there’s nothing 100% risk-free in the internet, we have implemented everything in our power to make WebinarJam and EverWebinar as secure for our users as possible and we continue adding additional measures on a regular basis. Ensuring security is an ongoing process, not a final destination, and we take it very seriously.
Here are some of the measures we have implemented:
- Cloudflare Enterprise: As Enterprise customers, Cloudflare secures our domains against malicious traffic, DDOS attacks, scripted brute force hacks, etc. Read more on Cloudflare’s protection against…
- Server infrastructure: Our whole network is hosted in Amazon’s secure cloud. Everything is run entirely under secret private IPs, so they cannot be identified by the outside world. Read all the security benefits of Amazon Cloud.
- Restricted server access: Access to our live backend servers is severely restricted to only specific senior programmers within our organization, all secured behind a private network and two-factor authentication.
- Real time redundancy: All our servers, databases, caches, etc are hosting in Amazon’s high availability clusters. As a result, there’s no “single point of failure” in our infrastructure: every component has redundancy built in, and a secondary always-available copy mirrors everything that happens in real time ready to jump in should any primary component fail.
- Ongoing backups: All our databases run backups multiple times a day, 365 days a year.
- SSL/TLS: All incoming HTTP requests are secured with the latest SSL/TLS encryption protocols provided by Cloudflare Enterprise.
- Segregated databases: We allocate a separate database to each of our customers. This minimizes the chances of data leakage from one account to another. Furthermore, it limits the exposure should one customer’s database be penetrated by a malicious external agent.
- Webinar recordings: All webinar recordings are assigned a uniquely generated key with 30+ random characters. Basically, it’s nearly impossible to guess (and “find”) the direct link to the webinar recordings.
- Amazon’s protection: All webinars and their recordings are stored and delivered via Amazon’s secure cloud streaming services.
- Encrypted storage: We encrypt account passwords, API credentials, 3rd party integrated credentials, etc. As such they’re not stored in our databases in plain text.
- PCI and SCA: All our customers purchase our software via Kartra, a fully PCI and SCA compliant checkout card so your credit card data remains secure and encrypted at all times.
- GDPR: Your European users will see cookie acceptance banners, mandatory agreement tick boxes while registering, unsubscription links in all email reminders, etc.
- Industry leading partners: All our technology partners are leaders in their respective fields, so we make sure we’re only dealing with the very best: