Auto-responders and Customer relationship management (CRM) integrations (Out-dated)
WebinarJam and EverWebinar integrate with some of the industry leading CRMs and Auto-responders:
- Active Campaign
- InfusionSoft / Keep
- Constant Contact
Configuring the integration
You can set up the integration with your favorite Auto-Responder software by accessing the My Account icon at the top-right corner menu, and then navigating to Integrations. See screenshot below.
Once the configuration has been configured, it will be very easy to plug and play it into each of your individual webinars
What can I do with these integrations?
You can set up a bunch of automated rules that will execute an action in your Auto-Responder software when one of your registrants interacts with your webinar events. For example:
- You may pass the registrant’s details to your Auto-Responder when they first sign up to your webinar.
- Furthermore, you may assign them a tag, or subscribe them to a different newsletter, if they actually attend the live event, and also if they miss it!
- You can also automate a similar rule if your registrants leaves early the webinar, or even if he arrives late.
- You may assign them a tag/list if they buy any product from your live event (or replay video).
The beautiful is that you can chain as many of these automated rules as you want, and once configured they will run on autopilot without you (or them) having to do anything at all. At any rate, it’s important to remember that these actions are one-directional, meaning that they always flow from WebinarJam/EverWebinar to your Auto-responder, and not the other way around. Your Auto-responder, once integrated, is indeed a passive agent and all the heavy lifting will be done by WebinarJam/EverWebinar.
How do I set up this automated rules?
At the webinar configuration wizard, go to the Integrations step, and open the Email Autoresponder Integrations box.
There, you will see all the Auto-responder integrations you have previously activated as described earlier in this article. As you select your favorite auto-responder, a window will appear with a list of IF THIS HAPPENS, THEN DO THIS automation rules. Remember that you can stack as many rules as you want. See screenshot below.
As you set up your automation rules, you will end up with a combination set that will allow you to funnel your webinar subscribers to your Auto-responder of choice, and to furthermore customize your segmentation and follow up marketing campaigns with laser target accuracy. You may make this rule sets as simple of complicated as you want. See below.
One final thought: since these rule combos are configured on a webinar by webinar basis, you may go for different rules for each webinar depending on your needs.
Positive vs negative rules: the delay
*Please note: Some rules are executed instantly, whereas some others carry a bit of delay.
- Positive rules (if they register to the webinar, if they buy your product, if they make it to the live room, etc) are triggered and passed to your autoresponder instantly as they happen.
- Negative rules (if they miss the webinar, if they leave early, etc) will need to wait until your webinar session is actually over for the system to analyze the webinar attendees’ behavior. It’s at that time that we will pass the information to your autoresponder. Considering that the maximum length of a live webinar in our platform is 4 hours, that is the maximum possible delay for your Autoresponder to register your users’ actions.